Thursday 17 May 2012

About me

Hi I'm Bayley. I'm 10 years old. I have just started blogging.
My favourite hobbies are...
Bayley 

  • playing with remote control things
  • making things
  • building things
  • playing sports
My friends have their own blog.  I have one sister, one dad one mum.  I have lots of cousins, lots of uncles and aunties. I am in year 7 in 2013.
I have a nice teacher and nice classmates.  I have
almost finished primary school which is a bit sad
because I will find it hard to be without my teacher for when I go to high school in 2014.


By Bayley


5 comments:

  1. Howdy Bayley. Glad to hear you like school and you have great teachers! You will be fine going to high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bayley. Nice Photo, I hope all your blogs are "successful"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bayley,

    Why didn't I get a mention as one of your favourite teachers?! I'm glad you joined the blogging club and I hope you have fun making friends all around the world.

    Don't forget to leave comments on other blogs.

    Love Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Bailey,
    Well done on your Blog. Look forward to High School it will have some great times...it is just different, that's all. We all get nervous about changes... Julie

    ReplyDelete