Wednesday 23 May 2012

My Favourite Movies

I like the movies that are listed below and the reason why they are there is because they are my favourites.
  • Handcock - Will Smith is in it and I like Will Smith movies.
  • Avengers - because it has Ironman, Hulk, Thor, Captain America in the movie. 
  • Ironman - because Ironman is in the Avengers
  • Ironman 2 - because Ironman is in the Avengers
  • Zohan -  Adam Sandler is Zohan in the movie
  • Star Wars - I like Star Wars because it has some really cool people in it
  • Real Steel - I like Real Steel because Hugh Jackman is in it
  • Battleship - I like battleship because Rhianna is in it

2 comments:

  1. Bayley you have a great taste in movies although I would have to say I don't agree with Zohan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bayley B it is Charli.
    I realy am proud of you.You do everything write
    well done!
    love your sister Charli

    ReplyDelete